"I am writing this letter to say thank you and to encourage other folks who may be discouraged with their health problems… Don't give up! There is hope… I have seen it myself."
I have more energy and strength; I feel creative and alive. I highly recommend Dr. Yee's healing practice to anyone in need.
Medical acupuncture is a system which can influence three areas of health care:|
- Promotion of health and well-being,
- Prevention of illness,
- Treatment of various medical conditions
While acupuncture is often associated with pain control, in the hands of a well-trained practitioner it has much broader applications. Acupuncture can be effective as the only treatment used, or as the support or adjunct to other medical treatment forms in many medical and surgical disorders.
The World Health Organization recognizes the use of acupuncture in the treatment of a wide range of medical problems, including:
- Digestive disorders: gastritis and hyperacidity, spastic colon, constipation, diarrhea.
- Respiratory disorders: sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma, recurrent chest infections.
- Neurological and muscular disorders: headaches, facial tics, neck pain, rib neuritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, various forms of tendonitis, lower back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis.
- Urinary , menstrual, and reproductive problems.
Acupuncture is particularly useful in resolving physical problems related to tension and stress and emotional conditions.